|Melon Maze from Hancock Mcdonald Page|
- Students work in pairs.
- Project maze grid on board
- Students say the words aloud to decide the path that allows them to get through the maze
|Football Maze from Hancock Macdonald Page|
- Totally necessary : Mazes to project (you can make some photocopies if projector is not available)
- There are two mazes: melon maze and football maze. Depending on the first word of the maze.
- Not necessary but a plus : Recording of words
Go to Handcock Mcdonald´s page to download the mazes, project them on board and start playing:
http://hancockmcdonald.com/materials/melon-mazeDo you want to view a list of word that most Spanish speakers mispronounce? Click HERE
Thanks to Carmen Santamaria Pena for sharing these materials at the 2016 British Council Barcelona Teacher-s meeting